IVme Center Manager Job Description
April 15, 2020 – June 15, 2020: Currently accepting applications for Naperville IVme and Milwaukee IVme.
IVme is a dynamic and fast-growing medical start-up providing health and wellness treatments for people looking to optimize their overall health. An IVme Center Manager handles the business side of the medical facility to profitably deliver exceptional customer care in a spa-like setting for elective treatments including IV hydration, intramuscular shots, hormone therapy, medical weight loss, labs, and non-surgical facial rejuvenation treatments (e.g., BOTOX and fillers). IVme centers typically are staffed by four to six people at a time, drawing from a roster of about 15 to 20 nurses, medics, CNAs, and receptionists, plus doctors and medical officers. The success of the center requires the Center Manager to work in lockstep with the Founder and Chief Medical Officer to effectively translate his vision into patient treatments, products and experiences.
- Exceptional customer service
- Staff hiring, training, management and development
- Revenue and expense management
- Policies, procedures, and quality control
- OSHA and HIPAA compliance
- Facility operations and maintenance
- Brand ambassador and local networking
- Supervises day to day operations of the center. Assures patients receive outstanding customer service. Oversee patient flow, processing, and records.
- Responsible for implementing and effectively managing new company initiatives, policies and procedures at the center.
- Responsible for employee hiring, training, counseling, discipline, performance evaluations and dismissals.
- Responsible for engaging the local community to help further brand recognition by acting as a liaison with outreach efforts, responding to patients and the general public. Identifies ways to build relationships with local businesses and positively impact center growth.
- Responsible for ordering, inventory and finances of all office and medical supplies. Liaise with vendors regarding equipment, supplies and facility maintenance.
- Responsible for making weekly cash deposits to the bank; appropriately documenting and notifying any discrepancies immediately.
- Process employee payroll.
- Provides the company accountant to provide center-level information for timely completion of monthly financials.
- Monitor patient satisfaction and resolve any complaints.
- Prepares monthly schedule for all employees aligning to company goals and budgets.
- Drives excellence in the customer experience, staff morale, and business operations of the center.
- Acts as a leader and catalyst for the company’s standards of culture, philosophy, and professionalism to ensure staff are working up to these standards and consistently creating outstanding customer experiences.
- Maintains the culture of excellence by recruiting, training, and developing talented staff members.
- Responsible for assigning facility cleaning, hygiene, safety and scheduled or emergency maintenance.
- Supervises and schedules off site visits and outings conducted by the staff.
- Required to travel for initial and periodic training as required and paid for by the company.
- Attend administrative team meetings in person or teleconference as requested by management or members of the leadership team.
- 5 to 7 years of experience as a Medical Clinic Manager; Certified Medical Manager (CMM) or Certified Medical Practice Executive (CMPE) an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree
- Demonstrated success of managing a profitable, customer-centric business with strong staff retention and development.
- Working knowledge and understanding of HIPAA, OSHA and other state and federal healthcare requirements and regulations.
- Proven ability to supervise, coach, and develop staff.
- Working knowledge of HR guidelines applicable to a medical facility.
- Leadership skills are important for properly delegating tasks, motivating a productive and cohesive workforce, and developing a culture of accountability and respect for all.
- Skilled communicator with the people skills to interact daily with doctors, nurses, patients, partners, and vendors.
- Detail-oriented with the organizational skills to keep clinical records, electronic medical records and staff paperwork appropriately filed and stored.
- Customer service skills to quickly appease patient problems and create a positive atmosphere for customers and staff.
- Analytic skills to monitor, interpret and recommend improvements for revenue growth and expense optimization.
- Operational skills to maximize work efficiency and maintain a clean, safe work environment that delivers an upscale customer experience
- Problem Solving skills in order to successfully move the center and company forward in a positive fashion and help to build the infrastructure for scalability.
Characteristics of Successful Center Managers
- Positive work ethic
- Trustworthy and responsible
- Embraces the company’s core culture and philosophy
- Respect for both the patient and staff experience.
Equal Opportunity Employment Statement
We strive to maintain a workplace that accepts and appreciates the differences among our employees. The company will not discriminate against any applicant or employee based on age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, covered veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, status with respect to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email IVme at email@example.com with your cover letter and resume.