At IVme, we’re inspired by the overwhelming love and support for our city’s EMS, First Responders and Hospitality Professionals as the COVID-19 outbreak continues. To help them be at their best, IVme is offering 30% off IVs and vitamin shots to help keep their immune systems strong. We hope you will share this message with those near and dear to you who work in these fields.
IVme is committed to the wellness of Chicagoland and will remain open to continue providing immune support treatments.
Your immune system is an important line of defense. Here is a summary of how our Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Jack, keeps his immune system optimized.
- Sinusitis IV with high dose Vitamin C once a week and as needed (if extra run down or starting to feel ill substitute the Executive IV for the Sinusitis).
- Super B and Glutathione shots every 2 weeks.
- Vitamin A-D-K supplement every day.
At All Times:
- Wash hands as much as possible and use hand sanitizer as needed.
- Avoid touching my face, especially the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay hydrated – I try to drink half my weight (pounds) in ounces of water each day.
- Eat healthy
- Manage stress
- Use hands as little as possible when opening doors, on elevators, etc in public.
- Wipe down phone with alcohol wipes frequently.
- Minimize touching of hard surfaces in public.
- Avoid handshakes and hugs
- Wash hands before and after using the restroom.
- Limit alcohol intake.
How does IV Hydration therapy help immune systems?
IV treatments intravenously deliver fluids, medications, vitamins and other nutritional supplements directly and safely into your bloodstream. By delivering fluids and vitamins directly to your bloodstream, you’re able to absorb almost 100% of these nutrients and kickstart your immune system almost immediately.
The Sinusitis IV includes Vitamin C, Vitamin B Complex, Magnesium, Calcium Gluconate, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Zinc Sulfate, and Vitamin B12. This combination of ingredients is essential for a healthy immune system. The antioxidant, Vitamin C, plus B vitamins power-up metabolic processes and energy production. The co-factors, zinc and magnesium, are “helpers” for critical steps in energy production. If your body doesn’t have enough of these co-factors and antioxidants for cells to produce energy, your immune system stops functioning, leaving you susceptible to viruses.
Don’t worry, when you come in you won’t get tested on these technical details, but we do want you to remember that our staff is the best there is when it comes to administering IVs. In addition to caring hearts and medical expertise, our nurses and medics follow procedures and protocols practiced in top hospitals and have the gentlest hands when it comes to needles. IVme’s team administers an average of 10,000 IVs and 13,000 vitamin shots each year.
About this special: IVme is offering 30% off IVs and vitamin shots for EMS, First Responders and Hospitality Professionals through the duration of the Illinois Shelter in Place Order. This special is available for in-center appointments only. To help reduce lobby congestion, please call ahead to check availability and book your appointment. IVme River North: 312-763-6547 IVme Old Town: 312-350-1822.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The material in this email is provided for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Always consult your physician before beginning any treatment program.