Thank you for your interest in IVme’s Marathon Recovery IV which will be available at our IV Hydration Station at the Hilton Chicago the morning after the 2019 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. Here are the details and steps for reserving your appointment.
When: Monday, October 14, 2019 from 8am-12pm
Where: Hilton Chicago Grand Traditions Room, 720 S. Michigan Avenue, Chicago IL 60605 (The Grand Traditions Room is located directly to the right as you enter the hotel main entrance off Michigan Avenue).
Cost: $130 for Marathon Recovery IV and B12 IM shot (the shot is optional) This is a special offer only available at the Hilton Chicago as part of our partnership with the Chicago Marathon.
What is the Marathon Recovery IV and how will it benefit me? It is essentially the same as IVme’s Athletic Performance IV treatment just renamed for this event. This blog post provides a great overview.
How long does the IV treatment take? The duration varies depending on your body’s hydration needs. We suggest allowing 30 to 45 minutes.
What should I expect? When you arrive for your appointment you will be asked to review and sign a consent form, and complete payment. Next, a registered nurse or medic will get you seated and assess your vitals and medical history to make sure an IV and B12 shot are right for you. If they are, then site for injection will be sterilized and the IV will be administered; you should expect a very slight pinch although some people don’t notice anything. You will remain seated for the duration of the drip – about 30 to 45 minutes – and receive monitoring by our staff. When the IV drip is complete, our staff will remove the IV catheter, hold a sterile cotton swab in place briefly, then apply a bandaid and wrap, which can be removed within the hour. If you choose to also get the B12 IM shot, the nurse or medic will administer the shot either in your deltoid or glute muscle.
There are limited spots. Booking an appointment is strongly recommended. Walk-ins will be welcomed based on availability. To reserve an appointment:
- Book your x2019 Marathon Recovery IV + B12 Shot: click here
- Select treatment: On the menu page, scroll to the bottom and select x2019 Marathon Recovery IV Hydration + B12 Shot, click BOOK, then CONTINUE BOOKING
- Select date and time: On the PICK A TIME screen, scroll forward to the month of October and select October 14 and then your preferred time.
- Sign in: If you’re a new customer please create an account. If you’re a returning customer, please sign in.
- Enter credit card info: A credit card is necessary to hold your appointment. It will not be charged unless you miss your appointment or cancel within 2 hours of your appointment. Please see the cancellation policy.
- Agree to cancellation policy: Don’t forget to review and check the box!
- Click COMPLETE BOOKING
Questions: If you have any questions, please call IVme Old Town at (312) 350-1822